Why are you Tired of Repeatedly Entering the same data into your Technical Pack?
We are tired of repeatedly inserting the same data into our Technical Pack
Because so much time is wasted on mental repetition.
- Keep changing small details.
- Adding the same knowledge of design season after season … tech pack after tech pack.
- Working on a technical pack can be a slog.
- You have better things to do.
- What if you could reuse design details with a simple mouse swipe?
- Meet the card library.
- This is the most intuitive way to archive and reuse all design data.
- This includes sketches, materials, dimensions, and associated images, notes, comments, and files.
- As the name suggests, the library stores cards.
- Each card shows a detail of the design such as logo, pattern, fabric, label, measuring point, etc.
- Think of these as Lego blocks that you can reuse and build different objects on.
- The map library saves you repetitive and demanding tasks.
Do you want to reuse design details for multi technical packs? Let’s see how to do it.
- All you have to do is take your card from your library and put it in your tech pack.
- You never have to create anything from scratch.
- How about you share the design details with a co-worker? Same thing.
- Just drag the card into your company’s library for everyone to use.
- The best of the card library? It’s really useful.
- It reduces your work instead of adding it.
- You don’t have to learn anything new.
- Your teammates will thank you. You will use it All The Time.
- It’s a great tool for working on entire fashion collections.
- Let’s say you want to replace your custom hinges with regular hinges with your logo for your entire collection.
- All you need to do is create a tab for these new hinges, save them to your library, and drag them onto each tab in the Technical Pack.
- It makes your projects consistent.
- You can convert your specific tables into templates, save them in your library and reuse them with one click.
- Easily be aware of whatever style your teammates are working on. Size and measurements are always consistent throughout the collection.
- Bring order and clarity to a team.
- The card library creates a common language, a source of truth for a team, for a manufacturer: it controls the entire supply chain.
- When a new team joins: Design details, graphics, materials, and evaluation rules are set so they can catch up and get started right away.
Other ways the card library can support your fashion creation:
- Recreate your popular styles quickly: You can reuse design details and quickly change your technical packs. Cut your hit styles over and over for quick production runs.
- Get all design details: mark keywords on every tech pack or card. Look for them with filters. Find how.
- Revisit your old work: all styles, collections, or pieces can be archived. Nothing is lost or destroyed – everything is there whenever you need it.
Read more at studio.graphtick.com