3 BEST TECH PACK SOFTWARES & SOURCES
The transition of your clothing designs from concept to production requires the use of a tech pack software. It already has all the details the factory needs, such as the types of fabrics and other materials; the building techniques; the sizes (including length); the design of product; Color schemes and the precise measurements.
We searched the internet for the top tech packs sources and software’s currently on the market. There is likely a software package here that will meet your demands, whether you’re a fashion designer, clothes producer, or brand owner in need of tech pack software or source for your brand/company.
FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST SOFTWARES & SOURCE FOR TECHPACK CREATION
A digital solution called Graphtick Studio was developed to give brands and fashion entrepreneurs more time to concentrate on growing their businesses. They provide clients with professional-looking tech packs for their clothing line by providing services such as fashion flats, digital fashion assets, fashion templates and pattern design for fashion tech packs. They fill this role because they are aware of how crucial it is for businesses and designers to maintain the creative process. They have a proven track record of achievement in the fashion sector with more than 60 years of experience.
Key Features of Graphtick Studio
- For all of your branding requirements, Graphtick Studio provides a one-stop shop services.
- To acquire your tech packs, simply follow their simple 5-step process:
- Place your order.
- Submit requirements.
- Track your order.
- Get delivery.
- Request revisions if needed.
- For varied budgets and tech pack services, Graphtick Studio provides three distinct pricing packages starting from 30$: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
- When a new customer requests a tech pack service from the Graphtick Studio team, they will all get a consultation for free.
- They also provide additional services including Printing& Packaging, Product photography, Graphic & Logo design creation, and Website & App development.
Although you’ll probably use a variety of tools and software packages to create your tech pack, Adobe Illustrator is a terrific tool for the job because it lets you sketch at true scale. This is crucial since design scaling can be challenging because certain measures are in inches, millimeters, and pixels. There won’t be any confusion between the sizes when you use Adobe Illustrator to draw your ideas at true size. Additionally, Adobe Illustrator makes it simple to save your files in a format that the majority of manufacturers will recognize (such as PDF or AI). If you’re using Adobe Photoshop or another application, it’s simple to unintentionally save your work in a format that is incompatible with manufacturers, so be careful. If you’re using Adobe Photoshop or another software, it’s simple to unintentionally save your work in a format that is inaccessible to manufacturers; therefore, double-check that you’re saving it as an Adobe Illustrator file before submitting it.
Key Features of Adobe Illustrator:
- It frequently includes several units of measurement and allows you to draw items at their true size.
- Adobe Illustrator can be utilized on a wide range of operating systems and graphics tablets and is available in a number of various formats.
- You can alter the color of each shape in your drawing using the app’s color palette. Finding the ideal color for each aspect in your design is made simple by this.
- PDM offers a single source of truth for all product information, which is one of its key advantages.
- In addition to automatically syncing the pertinent data from your other systems, CentricSoftware allows you to collect data by utilizing questionnaires and forms. You can also enter the data into CentricSoftware directly using any device (desktop, mobile, etc.).
The Corel Corporation created and markets CorelDRAW, a vector graphics editor. The bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint and other graphics-related products are part of the Corel graphics suite, which goes by the same name (see below). The most recent version, CorelDraw Graphics Suite (internally version 24), was made available on March 8, 2022. for Windows and macOS. It is used to modify two-dimensional visuals like posters and logos. Standard and Essentials versions with fewer features are also available.